Ploughshares Fund is a public 501(c)(3) foundation, engaged in an aggressive strategy to achieve a safe, secure, nuclear weapon-free world. Combining high-level advocacy, an enhanced grant making capacity and expertise.
Ploughshares Fund is the largest grant making foundation in the U.S. dedicated exclusively to security and peace funding. For more than 25 years they have identified and supported the best ideas for preventing the spread and use of nuclear weapons and building stability in regions where nuclear weapons may be factors.
Ploughshares Fund policy initiatives:
· Promote the elimination of nuclear weapons
· Prevent the emergence of new nuclear states
· Build regional peace and stability
Ploughshares Fund enables NGOs to:
· Produce pivotal independent analyses
· Inform and influence decision makers
· Build a bipartisan legislative consensus for eliminating nuclear weapons
· Expand the public's knowledge and catalyze public support
· There are no geographical limitations on Ploughshares Fund
· Ploughshares Fund supports direct lobbying programs
· Ploughshares Fund does not fund the production of films, videos, books or the research and writing of academic dissertations
When to Apply
The Board of Directors meets three times each year to award grants. Ploughshares Fund staff may also consider requests for emergency funding on a discretionary basis.
The next deadline for proposals is March 15, 2011.
· Send all inquiries and proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Ploughshares Fund accept proposals submitted via email ONLY
· Proposals submitted by U.S. mail or Federal Express will not be accepted unless authorized by Ploughshares Fund staff prior to the submission deadline
· Do not send multiple copies or large attachments that exceed 2MB in size
Note - Ploughshares Fund will allow supporting materials to be submitted separately after the core proposal is received. Please note that any additional materials you send must be received within five days of the deadline.
1808 Wedemeyer St., Suite 200
The Presidio of San Francisco
San Francisco, CA 94123
IMPORTANT: Please do not send unsolicited emails seeking funding support to donor agencies. This will discredit your organization and can also bring bad reputation to you as an individual. Fundraising is a competitive process and you need to follow ethics and not spam donor emails with long, unrelated requests for grant support. If you just keep sending emails seeking support without knowing your donor, your chances of raising funds for your NGO will be drastically reduced and you may be blacklisted as a spammer.
If you are seeking funds / grants for your NGO then,
click here to register your NGO in skf NGO directory or write to: email@example.com
SUDESH KUMAR FOUNDATION
The Vegan Organization for Social Justice Worldwide